This API provides current order status, order shipment schedule and also list of items in the order based on parameters passed in the request.
Returned information is based on registered account.
API Access will require oAuth authentication, please refer to the details on portal.
- This API supports pagination, please refer to below details to understand how pagination works:
- When API is requested with parameters to return very long list of items, response is paged in order to avoid heavy payload and n/w congestion.
- A request parameter can be set to indicate how many items should be returned in single API response. (page-size<=100)
Note: Default page size is 10
- Each API response also returns parameters such as totalNumberOfRecords, totalNumberOfPages and pageNumber.
- totalNumberOfRecords : How many records are eligible to be returned in response as per params passed in the request
- totalNumberOfPages : How many pages are expected based on current pageSize and total number of records. E.g., 100 records with page-size 10 will require 10 pages.
- pageNumber : for which page number response is required.
Parameters supported in the API:
Country code for which order details are required.
|order-number||string||Order number in ERP, this can be entire order value or “startingFrom” value||AB12345|
|order-status||string||Current order status in ERP||Delivered|
|page||string||Current page number as per numberOfRecords and page-size||1|
|page-size||string||Number of records expected in response||10|
|item-number||string||Item number of a particular item in the order||79895|
This API supports 3 operations as follows:
|ResourcePath||Mandatory Params||Optional Params||Expected Response|
Order-number, order-status, page, page-size
All orders linked to account in requested country
Shipment schedule of requested line-item in order will be returned
|Item-number||General information along with shipment schedule of items/item in order is returned.|